Friday, August 17, 2012

The Characters

I will be updating the Characters section monthly with new drawings, their guest posts, and images. FYI, if you have not read Fire Baptized then there are some images that will spoil small parts of the plot....proceed at your own risk!

Additionally, if you want to see a particular character, give me a request on the contact page!



All Character Designs were done by Jamal Campbell




LANORE



Lanore's Articles:
SUPERNATURAL COLLEGE 101: Everything I learned my freshmen year.



MESHACK 
(pronounced Me*Shack)



MeShack's Articles:

Why Vampire Boy Bands Sucks!

When an orgy is absolutely recommended sex!


ZULU




Zulu's Articles:

Three Ways to Kill a Were-cheetah




Zulu's Beast "Prime":






Ray



Ray's Beast Form






Roxy


Roxy's Beast form



Tony




Tony's beast form





If you would love the characters to discuss other things or see some of the other characters--drop a comment below and/or email me!

2 comments: